Life behind the lens


 Throughout my life I have never liked to be in front of the camera. My brothers on the other hand couldn't get enough of it. I was not photogenic, insecure, and painfully awkward. I never really fit in when it came to the picture taking process; until I found out that I was actually kinda good at taking the pictures. I always use to steal my moms dslr camera. Once my mom realized how into taking pictures I was she bought me my own little digital camera. It was probably the cheapest thing that she could find. I had that camera for about 3 years until I got a a newer and a little bit more advanced camera. It was still a basic digital camera, but this one was just a little bit lighter and had more features. It wasn't until about two years ago that I got my own dslr! I was so excited to be able to take my own pictures and not have to steal my moms camera anymore. Since the day I got that I have been completely obsessed with it. I have taken over a million pictures literally. I take pictures any time I get the opportunity. I have taken pictures at high school and college football games, at my nieces first birthday party, all of the animal at the zoo, engagement pictures, and anything that I can get my hands on. I love pictures so much because they give me a freedom that I really need. With school, track, and my family. I have found that taking pictures is a way for me to express myself.





Comments